*This is Neha from Apetan consulting,*
*Please find the below job description and send me your update resume
matching to it along with Contact details, Current location, Visa and
*POSITION: Java Architect*
* INTERVIEW: Phone Interview*
*LOCATION: Iowa City, IA*
*Mode of interview: it’s phone only for now. The candidate will be
selected over the phone but be expected to be in Iowa on the day of the job
Migrating into a micro service architecture using WSO2 ESB/Identity Server
and the Play Framework.
· Makes high-level design choices much more often than low-level
· Dictate technical standards, including coding standards, tools,
or platforms, so as to advance business goals rather than to place
arbitrary restrictions on the choices of developers.
· Understand the principles of Web application development and
· Work with the team to detail and document various strategies for
transitioning to the newer architecture while ensuring operational
· Assist in strategy for migrating existing user data from
disparate repositories where required and Work with Data Management team to
source master data information pertaining to our Organizational entities.
· Work with internal or offshore team during the development phases
to ensure adherence to the solution architecture, and also designing any
interim solutions/transitional architectures.
*Required Skills / Experience:*
· Assessment Industry experience is preferred
· Experience evaluating legacy systems and driving to contemporary
· Experience with contemporary web development (Java)
· Web architect development skills
· PLAY Framework
· Contemporary web design
*Neha Kumari |* *Technical Recruiter* | *Apetan Consulting LLC*
Tel:201-620-9700* 106 | Fax: 201-526-6869 | 72 Van
Reipen Avenue # 255 Jersey City, NJ 07306 |
n...@apetan.com | www.apetan.com |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.