*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*
*Position: .Net Developer*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Location: Minneapolis, MN(Locals only)*
- minium 7 years of progressive experience as a Microsoft professional
with most recent experience as Project Leader, Analyst or an Engineer with
focus on Microsoft family technologies (Any one; preferably combination)):
C#, .NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL Server, SQL Server BI (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS);
Sharepoint, IIS, Windows
- Additional experience in OOP/OOAD, CVS, Java Script, , XML, HTML, AJAX
- Excellent Analytical skills to understand the business processes,
functional and non-functional requirements and to translate them into
Business Requirements Document (BRD) and Functional Requirement Document
- Experience of handling large application environment
- Proven 5+ years of progressive .Net development in enterprise
- Experience participating in the full lifecycle of projects, including
version control, build management, unit testing, and issue tracking software
- Experience with open source application frameworks
- Experience developing using Agile practices (Scrum / TDD).
- Experience mentoring and coaching developers in a leadership role
- Experience of working on projects requiring communication and
coordination with teams in multiple locations
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work
978-558-4666 x 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.