This is Neelakshi Roy Choudhury from Technical Resource Group. Please find
the below Job Description. Do let me know if you will be interested.
Also, do send me your updated resume at neelak...@tresourceinc.com also
you may call at 408 709 1760 * 9727 for any queries.
*Job Title- Data Migration Lead*
*Location Austin TX*
*Duration - 12 Months*
Only - GC/ Ciizen
*Data Migration Leads:*
Roles & Responsibilities -
The Salesforce Data Migration Specialist is proficient in communication,
technically savvy, and adept at engaging with business clients and
corporate executives in a professional manner. The role of the Data
Migration Lead is to prepare and upload data into Salesforce while also
taking responsibility for data quality. They work with region and office
champions to extract and map data from legacy systems, and load all data
into Salesforce. The data specialist is proactive in finding data
discrepancies and will work with the product manager and the business to
resolve issues and improve overall data quality. The specialist leads
meetings, establishes migration plan timelines, hold stakeholders
accountable for deadlines, and meets data deliverables on time.
An outline of the responsibilities include the following.
• Kick-off meeting held by Product Manager, Office Champion,
Trainer, and Data Migration Lead to talk through timeline
• Data Migration Lead sets up weekly meetings with office
champion to collection data into migration template(s) and retrieve data
where there are gaps
• Data Migration Lead identifies the new users referenced in
template and supplies names to Salesforce Admin who creates the new users
in QA environment.
• Salesforce Admin coordinates with the office champion to
retrieve the specific roles and permissions those users will need in the
system in time for Go-Live.
• Data Migration Lead loads data into QA environment
• QA team verifies the data migration
• Data Migration Lead fixes anything identified by QA and has QA
• After QA approval, reports are sent out to the Office Champion
• Data Migration Lead checks in with Trainer and region champion
to confirm timelines for production load and training
• Salesforce Admin sets up new users, roles, public office
groups, and permissions in production
• Upon UAT sign-off, Data Migration loads data into Production
• Data Migration communicates to Region and Office Champion that
data has been loaded and provides reports
• Office On-boarding Data
• Business Accounts and associated data
• Individual Accounts and associated data
• Individual Medical and associated data
• Commission Teams
• Supplementary Migrations - Offices that didn't have these items
migrated as initial migration roll into Supplementary Migrations.
• Service Cases
• Activities (Tasks and Events)
• Data Quality and Support
Neelakshi Roy Choudhury
Technology Resource Group, Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Naperville IL, 60563
Direct: 408-502-5563| Office: 408-709-1760*9727 | Fax: 408-213-8316
Email id: neelak...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.