This is Suman(Sam) from SourceChip,Inc. Please let me know if you are
interested and available for below Position in TX.
DataStage ITSM Business Analyst
Contract Long Term
TITLE: DataStage ITSM Business Analyst
LOCATION: Houston, TX, United States
# of Openings: 1
Required Skills :
• Intermediate to senior level DataStage batch integration developer with
at least 5 years hands on experience in designing, developing and testing
InfoSphere DataStage jobs using
DataStage Designer v8.5 & above.
• Create technical designs based on business/functional requirements.
• Hands on experience developing extract, transform and load solutions with
IBM WebSphere DataStage.
• DataStage job design and optimization skills.
• DataStage debugging skills.
• Integrate with External data sources including SQL Server databases
• Flat files (fixed-length and delimited), XML files, IBM MQ and Web
• API Interface integration
• Experienced in MS SQL
• UNIX/Linux (main commands, file permissions).
• Understanding Web Services (mostly SOAP) and experience using SoapUI
• SQL Server Integration, Management Studio, Data Transformations
• Chevron Application\Server\DB familiarity\Service Accounts
• Microsoft Excel & Excel Macros\functions
Good communication skills:
• Ability to work independently on development projects with minimal
• Able to communicate well and collaborate with other team members.
• Able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
• Flexible and willing to perform tasks as assigned.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Suman Bakshi (Sam)*
*SourceChip,Inc | IT Recruitment*
*Email- s...@sourcechip.net <s...@sourcechip.net> *
*www.sourcechip.net <http://www.sourcechip.net/> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.