*Please check and let me know*
*Kindly mail me at nik...@apetan.com <nik...@apetan.com>*
*Green Card or USC*
*Minneapolis or Phoenix*
*I need 5 Facets Configuration Green Card or USC, can’t use H1B or EAD for
Minneapolis or Phoenix for UHG.*
*These are contract to hire 12 month contract then an offer, we can go C2C
all are phone interviews, immediate needs. *
*Please find description, they can be business systems analyst or systems
analyst, most important they MUST HAVE configured Facets, all hands on.*
*have 5 plus years of config. facets.*
Expert in Facets and its functionalities Work with and mentor a team of
healthcare professionals responsible for the creation and evaluation of
requirements, solution creation, selection, and architectural consulting
based on established standards and existing architecture. Drive and oversee
the development of Solutions from inception to deployment and ensure they
do not deviate from the original design. Contribute to project estimation
and scheduling by offering high-level solutions based on brief overviews of
client needs, including creation of RFP responses, SOWs and CBAs.
- Analyze the impacts during version upgrades
- Design solutions based on Facets capability
Must have a working knowledge of business processes and IT platforms in all
or most of the following areas, and be an expert in several of these areas:
- Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial Lines of Business
- Claims, Member and Provider
- Pricing, Re-pricing, Pre-pricing, Billing, Capitation and Commissions
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Auto-Adjudication and Configuration
- Systems Integration, Platform upgrades, Platform Migrations, Platform
Rationalization and Modernization
- Facets Batches, Facets Configuration, FXI, HIPAA gateway, Workflow,
Networx, Claims Pre-processing
Experienced working in a complex enterprise environment
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Ability to craft solutions with appropriate products and services that
meet client goals
- Ability to recognize revenue generating opportunities.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations to ‘C’ level executives
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related
field, or equivalent work experience. Master’s degree preferred.
5+ years FACETS experience
7+ years working in healthcare IT or business
1+ years experience functioning in a virtual environment
Ability to travel 50%-75% is required
. We are looking for a detailed description of the analyst position but
received this in the interim: *An outline of the Systems Analyst
functional skills sought by managers. When hiring Systems Analysts,
often looking for specific skills for his team. For example, he has a
Claims functional expert (consultant) that he’s looking to replace, so he
may focus on candidates with Claims functional background. fills his
open Claims slots, he will look for candidates with Enrollment background,
to backfill for consultants who are to be released. Stated differently,
it’s very rare to find candidates with broad Facets functional skills –
most people have “specialized” in their Facets career – the intent of
document is to outline what he’s looking for in each Facets functional
*The main thrust of the questions you should hear today:*
· How many years have you worked in the Health Care Industry?
· Do you have experience with Medicaid or Medicare Programs? If so
· Do you have experience in Facets? If yes how many years have you
worked with Facets?
· How would you rate yourself on the Facets
· How comfortable are you with running queries?
· Do you have any experience with troubleshooting issues or defects
that come out of testing?
· How comfortable are you with business terminology and
understanding the business requirements?
· Do you have experience with writing a detailed design?
· Do you have experience with writing technical designs/coding logic?
· How would you rate yourself on developing Technical design?
· What was the best constructive criticism you’ve received?
· What is your Biggest Strength?
· What areas would you like to improve in?
· What were / are your primary job duties at your (last) job?
· What do you (did you) like about your current (last) assignment?
· What do you (did you) dislike about your current (last) assignment?
· Why are you interested in this position?
· What makes you a good Systems Analyst?
Apetan Consulting LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.