Please reply with the consultants resume, visa copy & photo id at
zees...@arksolutionsinc.com

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

*ARK Solutions Inc*, is looking for *Retail Data Analyst* for *6+ Months
C2C *with one of our client at *Sunnyvale, CA,.*
Please review the job description below and let me know if you are
available and interested in it.

*Job Title:* *Retail Data Analyst*
*Location*: *Sunnyvale, CA*
*Duration:* *6+ Months C2C *

*Pay rate: $55 - $60 hr. on c2c*

*Visa copy & Photo ID mandatory for H1b*

*JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIRED SKILLS*

• Client’s suppliers and Content Service Providers send us product data to
publish on Client website. These files are manually validated by the
Capgemini team.

• Knows how business processes are integrated and their dependency upon /
relations with other applications

• *Has basic knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL*

• *Retail Domain experience is a must.*

• Considers non-functional requirements

• Coordinates with offshore team and other data analyst on a daily basis to
meet the weekly targets, coordinate with various stakeholders to get the
issues resolved and push things ahead.

• Daily/Weekly reporting on the data analysis

• Excellent communication and client interfacing skills are a must.

Regards,
Zeeshan Fahmi [image: cid:image001.png@01D168A8.98BE0740]
ARK Solutions, Inc – SAP Partners | GSA Contractors | SuccessFactors Partner
1939 Roland Clarke Pl. Suite #300, Reston, VA 20191
www.ARKSolutionsInc.com