If you are Interested and available for the Job, Please revert back with
latest resume, expected pay rate, availability and other details required
for submission to n...@apetan.com.
*Business Systems Analyst*
*Duration:- 12+ months*
*Interview Type:-Telephonic+ F2F*
*Location:- Wellesley Hills, MA*
* (Try to get GC or USC)*
*Required- annuities, life insurance and group insurance*
*Business Systems Analyst*
· Acts as a liaison between the Business Unit and the Systems group to
facilitate the identification of process improvements, system design,
testing and implementation of large and/or complex technical projects,
often requiring coordination of multiple functional areas.
· Facilitates requirements interviews and workshops with project
· Analyzes and defines user requirements and translate them into system
requirements to ensure understanding of the request by all project members.
· Documents data requirements and conducts data analysis for integration
and conversion efforts.
· Creates business models to support requirements language.
· Collaborates with other IT disciplines to ensure continuity between
requirements, design, and testing.
· Reviews test and implementation plans and coordinates testing of system
enhancements and projects with the user area.
· Reviews system procedures, guidelines and technical documentation of
· Reviews enhancements and projects after implementation to ensure
compliance to specifications, and cost-effectiveness.
· Maintains expert level of business functional knowledge and current
· Communicates new technologies to Business Unit when applicable.
· Evaluates new products or systems for applicability to Business Units.
Ø Requires a minimum of 5+ years of progressive experience as a Business
Ø Requires comfort with data requirements and related data activities.
Ø Requires system savvy i.e. knowledge of web based applications, ability
to analyze data and provide data quality solutions through SQL queries or
other such tools, awareness of mainframe technologies and interface
Ø Requires experience with a variety of documentation tools i.e. MS Visio,
Word, Excel, etc.
Ø Knowledge of performance analysis, methods and procedures, as well as
familiarity with re-engineering techniques.
*Nick G.* |* Technical Recruiter **| **Apetan Consulting LLC |*
*Tel: 201-620-9700 * 141 **| **15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford,
New Jersey 07070 | *
*Mail :-** n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com> **| **www.apetan.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.