*Hi,*

Hope you are doing great.
Please find the below two requirement  and send me matched resumes to
shiv...@svktechinc.com

*Title:                   Sr. .Net Developer*

*Location:            Sacramento, CA*

*Duration:             6 Months*

*Must be Local , F2F Interview*

•         We need .Net Senior level resource to start Immediately.

•         Need some experience in Healtcare.

•         This person will also be interaction with the client on daily
basis so it has to be someone Sr.

Thanks & Regards,

 *Shivaji*

*SVK Technology Solutions, Inc*

shiv...@svktechinc.com

200 Metroplex Dr,Suite 401, Edison, NJ 08817

Fax: 609-754-3700   | www.svktechinc.com

*An E-Verified company |An-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*