*Send me your profile only at - **braj...@rgtalent.com
I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, details given below.
If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.
12 months /Contract
*Skills Required and Job Description:*
*MOI :: Telephonic + Face to face*
*Need USC or GC or EAD GC Only*
Years of Experience: 3+ years’ experience in Salesforce.com platform as a
BA preferred, 5+ years BA experience.
*Certifications: Salesforce certification REQUIRED *
• Responsible for the design, architecture, development, implementation,
integration, stakeholder training and ongoing support and maintenance of
Navistar's Salesforce.com instances as part of a team of Salesforce
Administrators and Developers.
• Gather business and system requirements, conceptualize and develop SF
solutions to deliver value based on business priorities
• Participate in solution design sessions. Recommend alternate approaches.
• Map requirements to out-of-box functionality within Salesforce and
• Experienced with implementing Salesforce on mobile devices
• Develop business process workflows to outline critical processes
• Create screen mockups, assist in development of prototypes for custom
• Catalog business drivers, success metrics, ROI calculations and ensure
the designed solution provides proper reporting and analytics to measure
adoption and performance.
• Create functional designs for new product functionality on Salesforce
• Configure solution to meet design requirements
• Create test cases and test scripts in accordance with the test plan
• Work with end users during User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to accurately
prioritize defects and re-test resolved issues
• Assist in the creation of training materials and delivery of end user
• Administer Salesforce applications
• Collaborate with team members to develop strategic industry solution
offerings based on the Salesforce platform.
• Collaborate on and inform cross-functional teams of new feature
functional design, functional requirements, limitations, and implementation.
• Establish strong partnership and collaboration with sales team and other
functions to drive Salesforce.com usage.
• Accountable for partnering with key roles (enterprise architects, project
managers, business users, infrastructure, etc.) to create solutions that
are aligned to architecture standards and principles, leverage common
solutions and services
• Liaise with Developers, Salesforce.com and Salesforce.com-certified
service partners on solution development.
• Follow an iterative software development methodology and contribute to
all phases of the software development lifecycle and support.
• Ability to quickly connect business requirements with the functional
capabilities of the application.
• Experience working with application design principles, requirements
gathering techniques including interviews, workshop facilitation,
• Experience working with agile project methodologies
• Experience with business process mapping and related tools (eg.Microsoft
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Well organized and is an exceptional communicator with his/her team,
peers and leadership
• Industry experience in implementing enterprise solutions for
manufacturing or retail
Education requirement: BS in Computer Science and 5 years’ experience or 7
Thanks & Regards,
*Brajesh Kumar Singh*
Technical Resource Specialist
*RG Talent Inc.*
39120 Argonaut way
Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538
Phone : 510-443-0757 EXT- 178
Email : braj...@rgtalent.com
Hangout : brajesh.rgtal...@gmail.com
URL : www.rgtalent.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.