Share your Consultant resume at kshu...@tresourceinc.com along with Work
Authorization Copy and Photo ID proof.
*The update was they need strong with Data warehousing, C#, Informatica,
ETL, Unix shell scripting *
*Job Title: Senior Informatica ETL Developer*
*Location: MA ,Boston 225 Franklin St. 02110*
*Duration: 12+ month CTH*
*IN person Required…..*
· Must have Asset Management industry experience.
· MUST be local. Possible CTH.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related
field; or equivalent work experience.
· 7-10 years of relevant experience coding and/or designing in C#,
IIS,Unix, Shell scripts, Oracle, SQL, Informatica ETL
· 7+ years of practical experience and proven success with the
design and build of complex software applications.
· Familiar with Reference Data Management, Data Warehouse,
Investment/Asset Management Business.
· Demonstrated experience working with vendor partner (on- and
· Superior analytical and business skills to reconcile conflicting
objectives and find/design acceptable compromises within existing
· Expert level application of technology/engineering knowledge-base
to multiple and evolving programs and languages.
· ability to successfully translate client/business needs into
· Superior technical communication skills.
Thanks & Regards
Client/Service Delivery Manager
1700 Park St, Unit 212,
Naperville IL, 60563
+1 (408)-850-3048- Direct
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.