Please go through the below requirement and let me know on
recrui...@tcagroupmail.com if you have
comfortable Resources or not.
Role: Oracle DBA/PL-SQL Developer
Duration: About 12 Months
Location: New York, NY
Preferred Local Candidates
1) Skills in Oracle database administration, design and programming
mainly toward support of application development. Included in particular are:
• Expertise in Oracle and generic database techniques and practices; currency
in Oracle releases, patches and compatibility issues.
• Understanding of Oracle security, synonyms, permissions and grants.
• Experience in database design, creation and debugging of stored procedures
and triggers, indexes, queries, views, timed as implemented using Oracle 10g.
• Skills in data manipulation into and out from Oracle tables, including import
to, export from diverse external structures, creation and support of interfaces
with both Oracle and non-Oracle databases
• Knowledge of ERD database design software and the TOAD database development
• Familiarity with client-server applications and Windows ODBC in the context
of establishing and supporting connectivity and database interaction with
• Ability to assist and support web based PHP and .NET application development
2) Skills in all phases of project / application design, development,
testing, quality assurance and implementation. This includes familiarity with
modification of existing applications and response to mid-course corrections
and changes in project requirements.
3) Ideally, the candidate will possess some understanding of railroad
terminology and practices.
The work setting is an office environment. Minimum risk will be exposed for
DELIVERABLES & DUE DATES:
Design database architecture
Document all aspects of objects within database architecture
System test of application
Support desktop development and interfaces as needed
All items are required during various phases of development according to the
PMO project plan
Documents are needed as draft at the end of systems testing and final version
upon completion of UAT
Oracle PL/SQL Development in the Oracle 12g environment.
TCA Consulting Group Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.