*Hello Folks, *
*Kindly find the job description and kindly share your available candidates
on my email id **roshan.ve...@intellisourcers.com
*Title: Oracle DBA + PL-SQL Developer*
*Years of experience: 7-9 yrs*
*Interview : In Person*
*Number of positions: 2*
*Duration (in months): 12+ Months*
*Desired start date: ASAP*
· Expertise in Oracle and generic database techniques and
practices; currency in Oracle releases, patches and compatibility issues.
· Understanding of Oracle security, synonyms, permissions and
· Experience in database design, creation and debugging of stored
procedures and triggers, indexes, queries, views, timed as implemented
using Oracle 10g.
· Skills in data manipulation into and out from Oracle tables,
including import to, export from diverse external structures, creation and
support of interfaces with both Oracle and non-Oracle databases
· Knowledge of ERD database design software and the TOAD database
· Familiarity with client-server applications and Windows ODBC in
the context of establishing and supporting connectivity and database
interaction with Oracle.
· Ability to assist and support web based PHP and .NET application
development and maintenance.
· Skills in all phases of project / application design,
development, testing, quality assurance and implementation. This includes
familiarity with modification of existing applications and response to
mid-course corrections and changes in project requirements.
· Ideally, the candidate will possess some understanding of
railroad terminology and practices
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.