Hope you are doing great!!
*Location : Atlanta, GA*
*Duration : Long Term*
*NOTE : Experience on SCOM & Dynatrace both are MUST. These both are
*If we don't find perfect skill match, client would also consider
candidates with strong Monitoring skills with no .NET Background. Please
get pure monitoring profile (Nimsoft/SCOM, Dynatrace, Synthetic
IT Monitoring Specialist with 6 to 8 years experience working as IT
Monitoring Specialist for .NET applications with the following
responsibilities and skills.
• Monitor application health using monitoring tools
• Identifying the problem based on discussion with other teams
– i.e. with Major Incident team, Problem Manager, Incident team lead and
• Adding configurations on Dynatrace, Nimsoft and other
monitoring tools to proactively detect issues based on the understanding of
• Analyze and troubleshoot performance issues both from
application and Infra stand point
• Co-ordination with other teams on how the problem/risk should
be mitigated, triaged, action plan for resolution and follow-ups.
• Communication with other teams i.e.
o With infrastructure, database, webhosting team for their
involvement in problem resolution
o With management team for discussing reports ,Dashboards and
• Coordinate meetings on a set interval to discuss relevant
alarms, configurations, and changes needed to tune the monitoring
• Prepare and present Dashboard and Reports to management on
*The IT Monitoring Specialist, who can setup monitoring tools to monitor
health and issues in .NET based applications in DevOps.*
· TFS, SOA, *Nimsoft Nimbus and Unified Monitoring Portal Dynatrace*
, NT Event Logs, Power Business Intelligence
· Excellent Communication, Good in analytical / leadership.
· Problem solving, Troubleshooting
*InfiCare **Technologies*| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |
703-945-1834 Direct | *aj...@inficaretech.com* <aj...@inficaretech.com>
Servicing our clients since 2001 MBE/ DBE Certified in VA, MD, PA, NJ,
IT Services * Application Development * Mobility Solutions
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.