*This is Neha from Apetan consulting,*
*Please find the below job description and send me your update resume
matching to it along with Contact details, Current location, Visa and
*POSITION: iOS Senior Software Engineers*
* INTERVIEW: Phone than F2F Interview*
*LOCATION: Bridgewater, NJ*
*Interview Process: 1. Take home coding test 2. White board tech test with
manager 3. Offer *
iOS Senior Software Engineers research, design, test, implement, and
maintain iOS applications to meet client needs. They use a
Objective-C/Swift languages and various iOS development tools, working in
teams with other IT professionals, or alone. They are expected to work with
Business Analysts, Subject Matter Experts, and other project stakeholders
to implement application software based on varying levels of written
requirements and verbal input. Implementation includes design, coding, unit
testing, delivery, and source code management.
Senior Engineers are also expected to demonstrate their value to the
organization by mentoring other team members as they learn and grow, take
ownership and responsibility not only for your deliverables, but for the
entire application and its use, and to find a balance between achieving
software excellence and delivering working code.
- Involved with all phases of mobile app development from initial
concepts, through design, development, testing and deployment
- Responsible for development and support of native iOS applications
- Develop and architect iOS applications across multiple releases
(Objective C, soon Swift).
- Work within SCRUM agile process with other stakeholders (Product
Owners, XD design, Quality Engineers) as well as across organization to
balance creative objectives with business needs and technical requirements
- Lead best practices by producing high quality, documented and testable
- 8+ years overall mobile application / software development experience
- 5+ years of successful experience as a developer for native iOS
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience in utilizing multi-threading technologies to create highly
responsive data intensive applications
- Extensive knowledge of CoreData framework, esp. in multi-threading
- Good knowledge on other iOS frameworks, especially for handling
Contacts and Media
- Good knowledge with web service architecture, protocols, security and
data formats (Ex. REST, OAuth, JSON, etc.) and implementation patterns on
iOS platform including both Apple and 3rd party tools/frameworks
- Deep understanding of both manual and ARC memory management practices
- Strong understanding of OS UI guidelines.
- Strong handle of xCode profiling tools
- Nice to have: Experience working with SCRUM and/or Agile development
- Nice to have: Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Strong written and oral communication skills, ability to multi-task,
establish priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent conceptual, analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Additional plus: C++ intermediate to advanced experience
*Neha Kumari |* *Technical Recruiter* | *Apetan Consulting LLC*
Tel:201-620-9700* 106 | Fax: 201-526-6869 | 72 Van
Reipen Avenue # 255 Jersey City, NJ 07306 |
n...@apetan.com | www.apetan.com |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.