Hope you are doing good
This is Sharon (Senior Executive Recruiter) from Sonoma Consulting, We are
looking for a *.* *.NET development **/ **Wilmington , Delaware **/ long
term contract *
*Role: **.NET development Ranorex and Specflow*
*Locals : *Wilmington , Delaware
*Length: long term contract*
Manual Testing background *Best interest of the team comes first! Coding
opportunitesI need someone more focused on .NET development with a
background in Ranorex and Specflow. These candidates do not have that.
• BS/BE/BA in Computer Science
• Strong Java knowledge
• Good SQL knowledge and able to create and work with databases
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
• Excellent team player with ability to work with multiple stake
• Excellent ability to deliver under pressure
• At least 2 Co-Ops working in Technology as part of course work
• Knowledge of Test Automation
• Knowledge of testing strategies and methodologies
• Knowledge of agile development environment, preferably Scrum
• Experience with automated test tools such as Cucumber,
SpecFlow, Selenium, SoapUI
• Experience with unit testing tools such as Junit, NUnit,
• Experience with Test Driven Development
• Expertise in one or more of: Groovy, C/C++, Python, PHP, Ruby,
• Experience with source control and configuration management
systems such as SVN/CVS/Jenkins/Hudson/Nolio/SONAR/Fisheye/Crucible
• Experience with Webservices
• Domain background of Banking / Credit Card industry
• Experience with TSYS
• Solid organizational skills with proven ability to multi-task,
handle multiple assignments simultaneously, and effectively bring
discussions and issues to closure
• Solid project management skills, including ability to
coordinate, negotiate, schedule and communicate with all levels of staff
• Excellent leadership skills; ability to drive quality
Sharon Kolluru - Sr Executive Recruiter
Sonoma Consulting, Inc.
Tel : 630.657.8126Fax: 630.756.4181
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.