Hope you are doing great !
Let me know if you would be interested in the below position.
We are looking for the candidate nearby NJ, NY, MD
*Job Role: Salesforce Business Analyst*
*Location: New Jersey City, NJ or Baltimore, MD*
*Contract: 9+ Months*
Work with Business and IT Process owners to clarify business requirements,
map them to systems capabilities, and recommend technical solutions.
Convert business requirements into technical terms for the development
team, perform high level data analysis & detailed designs. Develop use
cases, process flows, data mapping, and plan and coordinate testing of the
newly developed or enhanced applications between the business and the
- Partner with business representatives to understand the business value,
problem and needs, document and analyze as-is and to-be processes, business
data and success criteria
- Gather, analyze and document business and system requirements AND system
expectations at a detailed level (including accounting for
- Gather Sales & Marketing reporting requirements and coordinate with BI
team to create the desired report
- Create data migration strategy and data mapping documentation
- Partner with technical leads/reps to give feedback and shape the design;
Plan, Document and Execute Test Cases; Coordinate with the business groups
for User Acceptance Testing, Report out status to the project teams
- Act as a subject matter expert on data definitions, business process
steps and tools
- Suggest and drive business and project process / workflow improvements
- Document all designs and functionality to enable the production support
organization to support the application post implementation and
- Create User Training Documentation as required
- Bachelor Degree with at least 5 years of experience is required
- Experience with Sales & Marketing processes (Campaign to
Opportunity, Quote to Order, Service) and Sales Reporting is preferred
- Experience with Siebel or Salesforce is required; experience in
both is preferred
- Experience with data migration and data mapping is required
- Experience with CRM system migration and change management is
- Ability to effectively document all requirements, process flows,
solution designs and functionality.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand and communicate design issues to users and
- Excellent communication skills and be an effective
Thanks & Regards,
Vikram | Technical Recruiter
*Email: **vikra...@e-solutionsinc.com* <vikra...@e-solutionsinc.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.