HI,

Hope doing great…!!!

I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and  share your
updated profile ASAP at *a <dee...@sysmind.com>m...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<m...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

Facets QA Test Analyst for a client in the East. I have included a few more
details below. Please let me know if you have any questions and if there
are any consultants you’d like considered. Thank you!

·         Start-Date will be about a month out, so please feel free to send
consultants who are contracted through October.

·         Interview will be by phone

Requirements of the consultants:

·         Unit testing of transactions and processes

·         Development of test plans

·         System/Integration and acceptance testing

·         Provide recommendations on testing best practices

Technical:

·         Worked w/facets HIPAA gateway

·         We need to make sure they have EDI testing experience SQL SIT and
performance testing. Specifically For EDI  837

·         Extensive hands on experience writing test plans and test cases.

·         Experience with ALM beneficial.

Soft Skills:

·         Well spoken

·         Good documentation (provide examples)

·         Need to be a self-starter (someone who doesn’t ask so many
questions and asks so many questions.)

·         Ability to communicate with Test Lead, other Test Analyst as well
as other relevant Fidelis team members.

*Amith*
* Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518-621-004* <518-621-0048>*6*
* Fax: **518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>

* 3 park HillAlbany, NY 12204 **ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*