Hi, **

Please find the requirement below and answer ASAP with updated resume and
contact details to *ku...@osairtech.com* ...Thanks a lot...

Resumes with the following information will be given preference.

Full Name:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability:

Work Authorization in US:

Contact Number:

Email:

Rate:

Please ensure all candidates have all skills listed under "Required Skills"
in their resume.

I need local candidates.. at least within driving distance for a face to
face interview after a phone screen.

Term is 6+ months.

Client: UHG

Location: Horsham, PA

SOA Applications Architect (Java/J2EE ESB solution)

Core responsibilities will include:
• Architecting, designing and building distributed software applications
• Creating solutions to satisfy our businesses needs
• Designing reusable SOA components, frameworks and libraries
• Using/Building Java-based frameworks for mission critical software
solutions
• Integrating software components to ensure proper cross application
interoperability
• Integrating reusable SOA components, frameworks and libraries with new and
existing applications
• Creating WebServices and exposing them through an ESB
• Interfacing with Oracle 10g through JDBC adapters
• Developing tools and utilities to assist in application integration and
the adoption of our framework components
• Defining and documenting implementation patterns for developed SOA ESB
solutions
• Collaborating with other architects on evolution of developed SOA
components
• Performing technical evaluations of SOA solution offerings
• Reviewing application architecture of large scale distributed applications

• Leading others through the SDLC, coaching, providing feedback and guiding
as required
• Leveraging industry and enterprise architecture best practices

Candidates will possess:
*• 2+ years WESB design and development experience for enterprise class
application integration
• 5+ years J2EE design and development experience for enterprise class
applications
• 8+ years of Java development experience*
• Experience with most of the following: Spring 2.x, Spring IOC, Spring
Security, JMS, WebServices, iBatis and Enterprise Java Beans
• Demonstrated OO design and development experience
• Experience writing SQL and using JDBC to connect to relational databases
• Working experience with application design, solution modeling and
model-driven development
• Proven ability to rapidly deliver prototypes and proof-of-concepts to
validate a proposed architectural approach
• Experience designing/developing heterogeneous distributed applications
(our definition of heterogeneous applications are those in which multiple
operating systems, languages and computing platforms integrate)
• Prior experience working in a high-availability Unix and/or Linux
environment
• Experience creating UML diagrams and design documents
• Proven experience delivering across the entire SDLC
• Experience estimating the duration of design and development tasks
• Demonstrated communication skills, evidenced by the ability to assess and
interpret customer needs / requirements

*Regards,

**Kumar Reddy,*

*
OSAIR Technologies LLC
301 N HARRISON STREET SUITE # 386
Princeton, NJ | 08540-3512
Voice : 630-206-9379*

*[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
732-289-6076
**ku...@osairtech.com* <ku...@osairtech.com>

*www.osairtech.com* <http://www.osairtech.com/>**

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/pavanreddy84*<http://www.linkedin.com/in/pavanreddy84>

*"We want to be your Trusted, Preferred & long Term Partner"*