Greetings!!!

Hope this email finds you in good times.
Kindly let me know if you have any suitable profile for below opening with
one of our direct client. Please share profiles at
*vishal.si...@idctechnologies.com
<vishal.si...@net2source.com>*

*Job Title    : Java DeveloperLocation    : Menlo Park, CA / Atlanta
GADuration    : 06+ MonthsRate: $45/hourDescription:Job Roles /
Responsibilities:     *
> - Strong knowledge of OOP
> - At least 7 years of experience using Java / J2EE
> - Write code and debug existing code
> - Leverage different technologies/solutions and find the appropriate
solution for each problem or requirement
> - Communicate with other teams to provide guidance or gather requirements
> - Understand the challenges of creating and maintaining a product
requiring High Availability
> - Self manage and have the ability to take ownership of assignments
> - Support production issues

> Here you also have a list of the technologies we use, they are not
mandatory but we expect that candidates to have strong knowledge of some
them:
> - Spring Core
> - Spring MVC
> - Spring Integration
> - Spring data
> - Hibernate
> - Any Testing frameworks(Junit, EasyMock, Mockito, Cucumber, Jbehave)
> - Any of this webservices frameworks (CXF, AXIS, Jersey)
> - Logging frameworks (Log4j, SLF4J, Logback)
> - Design Patterns and Enterprise Integration Patterns
> - Netty or other Non blocking IO Framework
> - RabbitMQ (or any other Message Broker) , pub/sub model AMQP Protocol or
JMS
> - Webservices (soap / rest)
> - HTTP protocol and web containers
> - Experience with scripting languages (Preference is Python or Node.js)
> - RDBMS
> - NOSQL Databases, preference is Redis and/or Couchbase
> - Java profiling and performance optimization techniques
> - Maven
> - Multithreading programming
> - Json and xml processing
> - Continuous Integration
> - Scripting languages: Nod Js or Python
> - Linux / Unix

*Warm Regards,Vishal Singh*
*IDC Technologies Inc <vishal.si...@net2source.com>*
Vishal.Singh@ <vishal.si...@net2source.com>IDCTechnologies.Com
<vishal.si...@net2source.com>
Yahoo: Vishal_Singh7254 | Gtalk: Connect.VishalSingh
Website: www. <http://www.net2source.com> <vishal.si...@net2source.com>
idctechnologies.com <vishal.si...@net2source.com>