Hi ,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

ATG/Endeca Technical Lead

*Project Location*

Santa Monica, CA

*Duration*

3 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI : TELEPHONIC + SKYPE*

You will join the early stages of our *Oracle Commerce migration *as a key
project member. Serving as our in-house ATG/Endeca Subject Matter Expert,
you will drive technical excellence in architecture and team execution
while working with various project stakeholders. This person will also
guide the tasks and expectations of our consulting partners with a keen eye
toward designing efficient and scalable solutions for our new B2C and B2B
websites.
*Responsibilities & Requirements*

   - Lead and transfer knowledge to a skilled development team that is new
   to the ATG/Endeca platform
   - Own the resource planning, work estimates, task assignments, technical
   management and documentation for our web development team across each
   project life cycle
   - Assist in defining the Oracle Platform strategy and project roadmap
   for our B2C and B2B websites
   - Ensure Oracle Commerce architecture and technical specs/designs meet
   highest-quality standards and best practices
   - Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop ideas for producing
   new, best-in-class e-commerce features and functionality to enrich our
   online shopping experience
   - Mentor team members with attention to individual professional and
   leadership competencies in order to help them achieve short- and long-term
   career development goals
   - Evaluate and deliver performance reviews
   - Plan and assist the development team's duties to support live site
   issues, project deployments, and other urgent requests including off-hours
   and weekend scheduling.

*Qualifications*
*Technical*

   - 4+ years of Oracle ATG/Endeca platform experience required (v11.x
   preferred)
   - 8+ years of progressive Java web development experience (from
   developer to lead/architect)
   - Strong familiarity with agile methodology and web project life cycles
   - Ability to evaluate gaps in project use cases and recommend plan to
   address gaps
   - Track record of delivering Java web applications with modern UX
   standards (for example, responsive design and front-end frameworks)
   - Experience applying modern integration models with legacy back-office
   systems
   - Familiarity with security constructs used to protect customer data

*Management*

   - BA/BS degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
   - 5+ years of progressive management experience including direct
   supervisor of full-time employees
   - Hands-on leadership style; patience and willingness to "roll up your
   sleeves” to assist team in teaching and troubleshooting
   - Passion for continuous improvement with team's projects, processes and
   individual competencies
   - Strong communication skills and business acumen; ability to articulate
   complex technical solutions to a nontechnical audience
   - Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing
   business priorities
   - Sense of urgency and ownership in handling customer-facing support
   issues