Greetings,  Please reply at

Hope you are doing well.

*ARK Solutions Inc*, is looking for *Mainframe Programmer* for *6+ Months
C2C *with one of our client at *Cleveland, OH**.*
Please review the job description below and let me know if you are
available and interested in it.

*Job Title:* *Mainframe Programmer*
*Location*: *Cleveland, OH*
*Duration:* *6+ Months C2C*

*Visa Copy and photo id is mandatory*

Technical Analysis and Programming experience in *COBOL, ADSO, IDMS,

Mainframe to Open Systems Integration Experience a plus

Zeeshan Fahmi [image: cid:image001.png@01D168A8.98BE0740]

ARK Solutions, Inc – SAP Partners | GSA Contractors | SuccessFactors Partner

1939 Roland Clarke Pl. Suite #300, Reston, VA 20191 | Direct: (703) 372 – 7519 | Office: (703) 579
– 8964 x 243

"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at