*Position:Srong full stack developer*
*Location:Seattle/Redmond, WA area**(Local only)*
*Visa:USC or GC only*
*Must be local to Seattle/Redmond, WA area.*
As a *Senior Software Engineering Consultant*, you will be working to
create cutting edge user experience web sites and tools that support
complex healthcare transactions. You will work closely with internal Optum
product and engineering teams in validating priority and feature requests
for major product releases and how these align to customer needs. Project
work will include working directly with client business and technology
staff to document and develop enterprise scalable solutions. This job is
multifunctional and will require hands on programming and delivery
- Design and implement product features and components in collaboration
with business and IT stakeholders
- *Full lifecycle development using visual studio, .NET, C#, MVC using
frameworks, Web Components and Polymer*
- Create architecture prototypes of new components and integration
patterns using various protocols via JSON, SOAP, RESTful services/end
- Ensure commercial customers requirements match product roadmap
- *Undergraduate degree in computer science or similar degree*
- *5+ years’ experience with Microsite .NET stack and technologies*
- *5+ years’ experience with .NET, Visual studio and architecture/design
- *3+ years of experience leading and/or developing in newest web
engines, html 5*
- *Agile development experience including scrum or RUP*
- Experience developing or using enterprise COT package solutions
- Strong communication and documentation skills
*Insurance or Healthcare domain including front office/sales models.*
Have a wonderful day!!
1 Point System LLC
Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina, 28134
*P*: 803-335-2951 *E* : mukesh.si...@1pointsys.com
*Yahoo:* mukesh.1point...@yahoo.com *Hangout: *mukesh.1point...@gmail.com
For Job Updates please add google group: *1 Point System-Jobs/Hotlist*
An E-Verified company | An Equal Opportunity Employer
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.