Hope you are doing great.
Please find the requirement below and send me matched resumes to
*Role: Java Developer*
*Addison, IL* –in-person interview.
- Build solutions that delight our customers, lift sales, and contribute
to the success of our sales consultants – our engineers make a difference
- Seek novel ways to solve a problem, leverage new tools, implement
cutting edge approaches; push the boundaries, inspire coworkers
- Drive innovation within the team in areas including: development
efficiencies, custom component development & integration, leading-edge
industry concepts and developments; manage the life cycle of Web software
development projects of all sizes.
- Partner with product owners to tackle challenging solutions that
require not only technical skills but also understanding our customer,
products we sell, sales consultant challenges and the direct sales business
- Leads process of gathering and defining business requirements, writing
technical specifications, developing prototypes, coding, unit testing and
implementing programs on new and current systems that are assigned to web
- Mentor other engineers, review their work, and provide constructive
feedback; stretch their skills and recognize their achievements
- Active member of the corporate interview panel; participate in hiring
the brightest, innovative developers who will bring fun and energy to the
- Build and maintain scalable ecommerce APIs (e.g. shopping cart
management, order management, etc.) that will support internal, consultant
and .com facing set of tools
- Projects are primarily new development and improvements to
architecture about 80% of time; all front end
- You will be a key part in accurately estimating the timing of software
delivery; be accountable for meeting your delivery commitment
- Work in an Agile environment; participate in daily scrum stand-ups
- Provide 3rd level production support and troubleshooting
- Contribute to our collective brain power through innovation and peer
- You have a history of success in IT, formally or informally mentored a
team, are the “go to”
- Java is your language of choice; you have strong command over it to
develop reliable, secure, and high-performing services.
- You bring expertise working with a variety of Java-based frameworks
- You’re good with creating ad hoc prototypes from ideas or mockups from
- Agile Environment – you sprint to work every morning
- Solid relational modeling skills and have worked extensively with
relational databases; Oracle a plus
- Top skills in producing and consuming SOAP and RESTful services
- You never write a line of code that’s not testable; you’re expert at
unit testing and version control; JUnit a plus
- You know your way around a Content Management System; Hybris
experience scores you points
Thanks & Regards,
*SVK Technology Solutions, Inc*
200 Metroplex Dr,Suite 401, Edison, NJ 08817
Fax: 609-754-3700 | www.svktechinc.com
*An E-Verified company |An-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.