*Note : Please reply to ad.tiw...@pyramidci.com <ad.tiw...@pyramidci.com>
*Job Title : Senior/ Lead PHP Developer*
*Location: McLean, VA*
*Duration: 6 Months +*
*Job Description: *
· The candidate will be coding and managing large-scale
applications and databases hosted in the cloud.
· Good communication skills and ability to articulate the technical
requirements into working code.
· The candidate should also be a self-starter and look for ways to
maximize the work product.
· Familiarity of agile working methodologies together with
· Flexible thinker that has a thirst for solving problems
leveraging the latest trends in technology.
· Perform technical design, development, modification, and
implementation of computer applications using existing and emerging
· Analyze internal user needs and desired results and develop
· Develop applications using PHP, Python, PostgreSQL, Linux Shell
Scripting, Alteryx, and SQL.
· Write, design, code, test, implement, and debug programs adhering
to corporate requirements and standards.
· Perform application testing and validation, programming, and
· Develop software components, adhering to existing process
· Coordinate software installation and monitor implementation
· Monitor system performance trends and identify potential issues.
· Suggest opportunities for improvement.
*Basic Qualifications: *
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in
Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or a related
technical field and 3 years of experience in job offered or application
Must have the following skills through education or work experience: PHP,
• Experience with PHP Frameworks (ideally, at least 9-10 years)
• HTML 5 and CSS experience (at least 3 years)
• Hands-on Red Hat Linux experience
Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
804-212-0484 (O) / 804-414-0525 (C)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.