Trust this email finds you well.
I am Ashish from IDC Technologies Inc. and currently having an urgent job
opportunity for *Devops* *Engineer *in* Minnetonka, MN.* It is a long term
contract opportunity. So kindly do let me know if you have anyone suitable
available with you for this opportunity.
*Must be local*
Provide technical leadership in system architecture, site performance, site
reliability, automation, monitoring and consistency across development and
production systems. Actively monitor and manage high availability Software
as a Service platform to maximize uptime and performance. Provide support
to both the software development and IT infrastructure teams.
*ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES: *
· Provide technical leadership for system engineering and software
development efforts by integrating and automating various systems and
technologies such as web applications, relational databases, information
security, servers, networking, etc.
· Develop and maintain configuration management systems.
· Review and analyze current systems and processes to determine
· Design, develop and maintain tools to automate processes for
product development team.
· Develop and maintain monitoring systems.
· Maintain infrastructure and systems to improve automation of
deployments and to improve scalability.
· Ensure design, structure, and content meet performance
guidelines; may assist with code design, reviews, test planning and
· Assist Software Architects and System Administrators in complex
Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or related
field or an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
Three to five years system administration experience, two to five years of
programming experience. Must have experience with DevOps in a Web
Application / Software as a Service environment. Must have experience with
configuration management, automation, performance, and scalability.
*Languages:* Required: PHP, Python or Ruby
*Databases*: Required: PostgreSQL
*Beneficial*: Cassandra, Hadoop, CouchDB, MongoDB, Redis, MemCache, Oracle
*Platforms:* Required: Linux, Amazon Web Services, VMWare
· Source Code Control with Git
· Puppet, Chef, Salt or CF Engine
· System Administration
· Infrastructure design for scalability
*SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES: *
· Communication - demonstrates interpersonal oral communication
skills by speaking clearly and persuasively in positive or negative
situations. Written communication skills are clearly written with the
audience identified and the message defined in an understandable format.
· Creativity – ability to create original and unique ideas and adds
value in brainstorming settings.
· Dealing with ambiguity – is effective in coping with change and
can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
· Planning/organizing - prioritizes and plans work activities, uses
time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
· Problem solving – identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner and gathers and analyzes information skilfully.
· Self-starter - Must be self-motivated and able to work with
minimal day-to-day supervision.
· Teamwork - maintains inter- and intradepartmental workflow by
fostering a spirit of cooperation.
· Technical Learning – ability to learn and comprehend new
technical skills and knowledge.
*WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:*
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally
required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear.
The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision,
color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust
focus. The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Occasional travel will be required.
*Thanks & Regards*
*IDC Technologies, Inc *
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035.*
*Mailto: - **ashish.ve...@idctechnologies.com* <su...@idctechnologies.com>
*Phone No: - 408-459-5637*
*Hangout: **itjobprofession...@gmail.com* <itjobprofession...@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.