Hope you are doing well!
Please send me your available candidates resume on this email :
Job Title: ETL/Informatica Developer
Location: Saint Louis, MO (GC, USC, H4-EAD only)
Duration: 24+ Months Contract
Please don’t share with me OPC/CPT, H1B candidates
Drive, design, and determine the ETL requirements mainly focusing on
Informatica and PL/SQL development
processes for reporting and analytics within a large Data Warehouse
The following skills are pretty much a must from that perspective
· Perform an active, leading role in developing / shaping and
enhancing overall ETL, Informatica & PL/SQL architecture, including ETL
patterns and best practices.
· Perform development activities such as Source to target mapping
validations, identify, document and execute unit test cases/scripts, peer and
lead code reviews per code review checklist, and document test and review
· Well-versed in developing ETL using Informatica and PL/SQL at
a minimum in support of large-scale data warehouse and reporting projects (2TB
· Must have aminimum of 3-5 years development experience using
Informatica in multiple environments (Oracle, SQL and Netezza) and with PL/SQL
· Makes recommendations on the increasing scalability and
of ETL platforms and solutions.
· Good Communication Skills are a must in this position as well
as some minor PM skills as in some cases they will be the main contact for
any process they are working on
· Strong experience in client interaction and understanding
application, business data flow and data relations from them
· Working with the development team in creating Process Flows
for ETL processing
· Familiarity with Implementation Plans and Documentation
· Experience in documenting processes of this nature, in order
to write Turnover Documentation to support this on our Production Support Team
Darshan Patel | Sr. Recruiter |
T: 218-656-0390 | email id: dars...@riderconsultinginc.com | Gmail id:
Rider Consulting Inc |
50 Cragwood rd, suite 205, South plainfield, New jersey |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.