*Hi,

I Hope you are doing great today. Let me know if you are interested in
below requirement. Please send the suitable resume along with Contact
Details, Current Location as soon as possible to  **hve...@tekshapers.com
<hve...@tekshapers.com>*

*Position - Senior AngularJS/UX developer*

*Location – Princeton, NJ*

*Duration – 6+months*

*Must have heavy experience with AngularJS and Node.JS*

*Special Skills and/or Requirements:*

*Senior UI developer will work on Angular JS, HTML5, JQuery, CSS 3, object
oriented JavaScript to develop the next generation Test Delivery
application.*

* 1. At least 2 years of strong experience in developing MVC driven
JavaScript web applications with HTML5, JQuery and CSS3 and knowledge of
SASS/LESS. *

*2. At least 1 year of experience with Angular JS(or similar framework),
RequireJS/Browserify and BootStrap. *

*3. At least 6 years in as a Software Developer*

* 4. Experience in Developing applications for cross-browser compatibility
with different OS and device is a must*

* 5. Experience in developing web pages meeting Section 508, WCAG 2.0 /
ARIA standards is a plus. *

*6. Experience in developing and testing the application with Screen Reader
tools like JAWS/Read aloud is a plus.*

* 7. Experience in Developing applications for Mobile platform is a plus *

*8. Experience in writing unit tests for Javascript like Jasmine or QUnit *

*9. Experience in Agile Methodology *

*10. Experience with Gulp and Node.js*

*Regards,*

*Himanshu Verma *

*Talent Acquisition Executive*

*[image: cid:image001.png@01D01011.0B0A3090]*

*(W) 248-565-4747*172; Fax: +1-248.254.7211*

*Email: **hve...@tekshapers.com* <achau...@tekshapers.com>

*Gtalk: vermarecruiter*

*Tekshapers Inc*

*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *

*WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*

*In case of any grievance please contact my Assistant Manager,[Vibhoj],
[vib...@tekshapers.com <vib...@tekshapers.com>] and [Ext - 149]*