*Senior .Net Developer (MUST have recent Banking experience)*
*Stamford, CT, MUST be local, F2F Interview *
*Long term project, multi year*
*Senior candidates only.*
- Experience developing multi-tier, scalable applications within the
Financial Services Industry with experience in Capital Markets and/or Asset
- ASP.Net MVC
- MS Visual Studio 2010 using C#
- Write reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- MS SQL Server 2008 (T-SQL) or later
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming
*Note: We are working with Tier-1 vendor requirement.*
*Bhavya Maheshwari, *
*Sr Talent Acquisition Specialist*
*Email:- bha...@tekshapers.com <bha...@tekshapers.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.