Greetings from Sonoma Consulting!!!!!
I am the Senior Executive Recruiter at Sonoma Consulting and I am
currently working to fill a role for a *Unix/Infrastructure with Unix
Engineer, New York//12Month*
*Title: Unix/Infrastructure with Unix Engineer*
*Location: **Midtown- NY*
Unix/Infrastructure with Unix Engineer having Trading and Equities
· This is an urgent position and we would like to submit you
immediately to the client for review. But before we do, I need your
assurance that first you have not been contacted for this psition with this
same client and need verification in writing that you haven't already been
submitted for this role and that you are authorizing Sonoma Consulting to
be your sole representative for this role. This is in your best interest;
double-submitting you will only harm your chances of getting fair
consideration for this role:
· Please respond to this email with the following clarification
· I have not been contacted by the client directly or interviewed
for the position or with this client in the last 12 months.
· I have not been interviewed, contacted with regards to this
position by any other Recruiting/Staffing agency.
· I have not myself applied directly for the position.
· I authorize Sonoma Consulting to be my sole representative for
· Advanced knowledge in Unix Kernels, File system, and memory
· Experience of Equities markets and trading systems, preferably
have direct experience with low latency algo trading systems.
· Highly motivated problem solver with Trading floor experience
that can multi-task, work under time pressures and be self-sufficient were
· Working knowledge of how systems are architected including the
underlying infrastructure (servers, storage, network) and applications
(e.g., web, databases)
· Demonstrate the ability to handle troubleshooting/root-cause
analysis scenarios in regards to CPU, memory, disk & network utilization
· Proficient in command line tools, how processes interact with
each other, memory, & storage management
· Demonstrate technical & operational acumen to deal with
escalations from respective Application Support teams to troubleshoot/
· Experience in sizing of heterogeneous Linux environments;
preference in performing systems administration/design in either an
operational or administrative function
· Involved in design/architecting solutions in PERL, Linux/BASH,
Database/SQL, Web Services, Java, and real time transactional systems.
· Experience in scripting language (Unix shell scripting, PERL,
· Independent, self-starter, and self-motivated for high
performance while also promoting an atmosphere of collaboration with the
ability to work well with all types and levels of personnel.
· Takes ownership and holds yourself and others accountable while
also receptive to constructive feedback
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, and writing skills
· 8+ yrs professional experience and a Bachelor's degree in
Computer Science or Computer Engineering from a 4-year program
· Demonstrate the proactive nature of scaling up/down application
infrastructure (i.e., servers, storage) leveraging moving average trends,
peaks, and business forecasts to take the necessary actions before an
incident occurs where an application has no more room to grow
· Ability to gain consensus in formal settings by preparing
agendas, presentations, and meeting minutes.
· Understanding of the SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle)
process with the ability to work closely with development teams to ensure
properly designed infrastructure for the application needs, following
proper change management process
· Understanding of and experience of Operating within an ITIL
Sharon Kolluru - Sr Executive Recruiter
Sonoma Consulting, Inc.
Tel : 630.657.8126 Fax: 630.756.4181
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.