Hope you are doing well.
This is Bharat from Nityo Infotech.. Please find the JD below and if you
have any consultant available then please let me know ASAP at
*Scrum Master role *
*Dallas, TX & Columbus, OH*
*Contract long term*
· As a Dev Lead drive the Technical team and the Product Owners in
an Agile development process.
- Making sure a Scrum team lives by the values and practices of Scrum
- Coach the team
- Facilitating Sprint Ceremonies
- Helping the Product Owner get the backlog in good shape for the next
- Facilitate the removal of impediments
- Protects the team from over-committing
- Protects the team from complacency
- Leads the teams efforts towards continuous improvement
- Facilitate developer accountability for readiness of user stories
- Facilitate and run sprint ceremonies
- Maintain team focus throughout sprints on priorities and business value
- Manage all Scrum boards (physical or virtual)
- Manage sprint backlog items and tasks
- Remove obstacles for developers and testers
- Use key Scrum metrics (burndown, velocity) to help deliver committed
- Empower the team to make system and process improvements captured in
sprint retrospective meetings
- Build the team’s Agile knowledge and skills
- Foster a culture of continuous delivery
· 2+ years working in an agile environment.
· Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC
· Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
· Understanding of object orientation and software design patterns
· Experience of testing at the unit, integration and system levels
· Experience with at least one web application server such as
Tomcat, .NET or similar
· Experience in a developer contributor role
· Experienced leading team of application developers
*Preferred Skills: *
Spring, AJAX, & JSON skills for implementing web technologies.
· Understanding in JQuery, NodeJS, AngularJS, extJS, SenchaTouch
Framework, Promise, and other frameworks like (FlightJS, requireJS, wireJS
· Understanding of multithreaded software design.
· Understanding of the AJAX and Spring frameworks.
· Experience with other Agile/Lean practices such as XP or Kanban
· Participation in Test Driven Development or Business Driven
· Practice of Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.