*Need Visa and DL copy for H1B/opt. *
Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume with details to
this email id abha...@idctechnologies.com and I will get back as soon as
*Job Title: Network Admin/ Firewall Engineer*
*Location: Minneapolis, MN*
*Contract Duration: 12+ months *
*Interview Mode: Telephonic *
Technical/Functional Skills -MUST HAVE SKILLS
At least 7 years of experience in deploying, configuring, and administering
Checkpoint- GAIA, PV-1 , Cluster XL Cisco ASA firewalls, F5 load
•Hands on experience with network protocols ( EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, RIP, VLAN,
•Experience securing a large inter network establishing and enforcing
policies and monitoring access
Roles & Responsibilities
· Design, setting engineering standards, Configure, administer, and
document firewall infrastructure, working with Checkpoint
· Manage the firewall deployment, rules migrations, and firewall
· Responsible for converting existing rule base onto new platforms.
· In depth knowledge and certifications on Checkpoint
· Thoroughly familiar with Checkpoint models, capabilities, and
architectures including firewall virtualization
· Fully versed in the syntax of security platforms, and rule
· Engineering experience designing and deploying large scale LAN/WAN
· Insure that notification is sent to all Stakeholders for required
· Represent the changes at the weekly change review meetings and
update network diagrams and all other applicable documents.
· Understanding how business application requirements drive Firewall
policy and rule sets.
· Work with business requestors to translate business requirement,
match against security polices and convert into firewall rule sets.
· Good understanding of ACL’s and when they would be deployed to
compliment or in place of firewalls.
· Familiarity with Juniper VPN technologies including JunOS Pulse
client deployments, SA-6500 and MAG-4610 platforms, clustering of those
technologies as well as proxy of authentication to external systems e.g.
RADIUS and LDAP/AD
· Supports the firewall /F5 LB infrastructure be engaged with
engineering for project related work or needed changes to environment,
provide level 4 support for operation during business critical incidents
requiring knowledge of incident and change management. Troubleshooting
methods and tool, log review, monitoring, alerting reporting.
· Vendor security certifications including CCSA, CCSE, JNCIS is plus
*Please fill below form for fast submission*
WORK/VISA STATUS ( WITH VALIDITY,IF APPLIED )
PRIMARY CONTACT NUMBER
WILLING TO RELOCATE
BEST TIME TO CALL
SALARY/RATE EXPECTATION (W2/1099/C2C)
TOTAL IT EXPERIENCE
YEAR OF GRADUATION (Bachelors)
With Completion year/percentage/ University name
SSN last 4 digits
DATE OF BIRTH (MM/DD/YYYY)
Thanks & Regards
IDC Technologies Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-418-5778 Ext 3061 |Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.