My name is Samir; I am a Technical Recruiter with an IT staffing firm name
We are a leading business process solutions firm, seeking experienced IT
for our clients. WE ONLY WORK WITH DIRECT CLIENTS.
Below are the job details for your reference:
Job Title: Sr. UC Engineer
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Duration: 2-3 Months
1. UC Avaya Blue
2. Previous Nortel system experience
3. Aura Contact Center CS1000
4. (Applied Voice and Speak Technologies) AVST Voice mail system
5. SIP Manager
6. Skype for Business a plus
7. Rightfax a plus
Pac Life is a Multi division, multi-location very complex environment.
The Senior Telecom/UC Engineer position is technical in nature and requires
hands-on approach for the daily operation and advancement of the VoIP Voice,
Video, and Skype infrastructure. This position will participate in the
ongoing support and project initiatives of all corporate voice related
through the company. This position responds to potential or identified
system and application failures and resolves outages, performance problems,
or integrity problems of routine and moderate complexity using standard
and established guidelines. The candidate must be self-motivated and able
to contribute to multiple work efforts, projects and initiatives that are
with the business requirements.
• Senior level experience on the following: Avaya CS1000 Telephone Systems,
VoIP/SIP Technology, Contact Center, and Voicemail systems. Past or current
Avaya certifications courses.
• Working knowledge desired: Avaya System/Session Manager, SBC’s, Call
Faxing Applications, Microsoft Skype for Business.
• Ability to support the transition of legacy digital T-1’s to SIP services.
• Ability to perform analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of telecom problems
for end users; recommend and implement corrective solutions.
• Utilizes technical expertise and experience in designing complex, highly
available, UC infrastructure solutions to support Pacific Life’s large-scale,
• Must have prior experience troubleshooting UC/UCS technologies.
• Strong technical ability with good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Must be well rounded with business office professional skills; verbal,
collaboration, accountability, ownership, motivation, and follow-through.
• Optional desired skills: Cross platform experience data infrastructure.
Knowledge of Network topology (layer 1&2), QoS, routing, switching, and
• Optional desired skills: background on Operating Systems, VMware, application
databases and server patching.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent UC technical work experience
• 7+ years’ experience supporting a multi-site large Voice PBX infrastructure
and VoIP environment. (Avaya, Avaya Heritage required)
• 3+ years’ experience in VoIP initiatives and configuring/optimizing all
systems and services
• 3+ years’ experience in Voice Networking, Installation of circuit cards and
troubleshooting network and carrier issues
• Technical Certifications from Global Knowledge, Avaya, or equivalent
system installation and administration, contact center and voicemail)
• Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, etc.)
Optional Desired Qualifications:
• 3+ years’ experience in Data Networking protocol and converged technologies
• 2+ years’ experience in Server, VMware, applications database and server
If you are interested for the above position, kindly forward me an updated
copy of your resume mentioning the following client submission information
in the general comments field.
Feel free to call me on my below direct number for any further question/queries.
Awaiting your response
Samir | Technical Recruiter
IT Staffing, Training, Occupational Health Services & GSA Schedule 70
Certified MOWBE and EDWOSB.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.