DevOps: Containerization Tools Developer
Need Strong and match consultant locals with 8+ years of genuine
experience will work here.
Contract -Long term
TITLE: DevOps: Containerization Tools Developer
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA, United States
# of Openings: 1
• 5+ years of experience with Linux, BSD, or UNIX
• 5+ years of programming experience with at least one language
such as Python, Ruby or Go
• Working knowledge of git or other SCM
• Working knowledge of build tools like Jenkins/Hudson
• Working knowledge of Java based Service Oriented Architecture
• Strong experience with Configuration Management tools such as
• Strong experience with Deployment frameworks such as
• Passion for Test Driven Development
• Prior experience at Apple is a plus
• Looking for highly skilled DevOps engineer with at least 2 years
experience utilizing containerization technologies such as Docker along
with orchestration tools such as Mesos and Marathon.
• Must have strong Ruby with Python a plus.
If you feel, this position will be a right step in your career path, please
me a copy of your resume along with all necessary details requested for
submission to end client (preferably in Word format):
Candidate Full Legal Name
Expertise & Skills Sets/certification
Education Qualification & year of Passing :
Visa Status & Validity
Work exp. in US:
Years working on H1B/L1/L2/OPT/EAD or any other visa?(Must):
Total Work experience:
Employer & client(Must for H1B or c2c contract)
In addition if the candidate is an H1B, we require:
First Name as in Passport:
Last Name as in Passport:
*Thanks & Regards, **Sam*
*Suman G Bakshi *
*SourceChip,Inc | IT Recruitment Team*
*Email- s...@sourcechip.net <s...@sourcechip.net> *
*www.sourcechip.net <http://www.sourcechip.net/> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.