Hello,

My name is Samir; I am a Technical Recruiter with an IT staffing firm name
Tecsplus consulting.
We are a leading business process solutions firm, seeking experienced IT
professionals
for our clients. WE ONLY WORK WITH DIRECT CLIENTS.

Below are the job details for your reference:

Job Title: Cisco network engineer/Deployment Engineer

Location: Jersey City, NJ

Duration: 3-6 Months

Network Deployment Engineer (DE) - 9 hour workday
ü Required – Technical
­ Minimum of 5 years experience hands on deployment of complex data networks.
­ Hands on experience with Cisco Catalyst, Cisco Nexus & Arista platforms
­ Strong knowledge of L2 & L3 packet & frame protocols
­ Strong knowledge of OSPF & BGP, and general knowledge of industry standard
routing protocols
­ Strong hands on experience configuring & troubleshooting multicast
­ Understanding of TCP/IP addressing & behavior and the OSI Model
­ Background in the financial services industry
ü Preferred
­ Experience building and deploying Ultra Low Latency networking solutions.

Awaiting your response

Regards,
Samir | Technical Recruiter
Tecsplus Consulting
sre...@tecsplus.com

IT Staffing, Training, Occupational Health Services & GSA Schedule 70

Certified MOWBE and EDWOSB.