Greetings from *Global Enterprise Tech Resources Inc.*
Below is the job description for your reference, do go through it and let
me know your interest and the *expected rate on C2C/W2.*
*Position: Network Engineer*
*Location: Detroit, MI*
*Duration: 15+ months *
· Works as a team member to provide Level 3 or specialized support
as defined by client, makes recommendations and supports projects as part
of a team, and may participate in the development and/or research of
· The IT Network Engineer participates in ongoing infrastructure
support, analysis of network use/design, and assists in future planning of
· Works under general supervision and direction following
documented processes and procedures.
· Assignments are received in the form of results expected; within
operating policies and procedures.
· Incumbent has the discretion to select from alternative
approaches; decisions may involve changes to normal work processes.
· Bachelor degree in an applicable information technology
discipline, Associate Degree in information technology and 5+ years
experience in given discipline or technology.
· Bachelor Degree MIS CIS or Relevant Science
· Experience with evaluation, testing, and installation of
Microsoft or Unix Security and Operational Patches
· Experience with patch installation and evaluation tools (e.g.
· Experience maintaining malicious code prevention systems (e.g.
· Implementing/supporting security measures & controls
(vulnerability mgmt, Log Monitoring, Configuration Management, network
scans, malicious code, etc
· Industrial Control System experience
· Experience participating in security and compliance audits
· Experience in developing and updating of system recovery plans
· Experience with Continuous Improvement programs (e.g. Six SIGMA)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.