Please go through the below requirement if you have any consultant please
send me the updated profile to* saja...@radgov.com <saja...@radgov.com%20> *or
reach me at *954-691-4588 Ext 856*
*Must Have 8+ years of Experience in SharePoint Administrator/Developer*
*Must Have 5+years in SharePoint Designer & InfoPath Designer, VB or C#*
*WE ARE LOOKING FOR LOCAL CANDIDATE ONLY.*
*POSITION: SharePoint Administrator/Developer*
*LOCATION:* *Columbus, Ohio 43223, USA*
*DURATION: 6+ Months Contract*
*CLIENT: State of OH - Knowledge Services*
*JOB ID: 43340*
*Interviews: Onsite required. *
· As the SharePoint Administrator/Developer you will help other
technicians administer, deploy and prepare for upgrades in a SharePoint
· Qualified candidates will have experience in a similar
· 5+ years of SharePoint development experience
· 5+ years InfoPath experience with rules and conditional formatting
· SharePoint configurations
· Experience building custom server side web parts
· Experience developing SharePoint Workflows
· Experience with SharePoint Designer & InfoPath Designer
· Development experience in VB or C#
· Focus is on development functions, but may do some SharePoint
troubleshooting as well
· Improve current InfoPath workflow forms and help prepare for
· Develop application solutions for SharePoint. Collaboration with
others to design and implement solutions that provides long term
scalability, reliability, and performance.
· Product Specialist / SharePoint Administrator/Developer
Thanks & Regards
6750 N. Andrews Ave., Suite 200
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Tel: 954-691-4588 Ext 856
Please note: In order to be compliant with current Govt. regulations and
Client requirements, Radgov follows structured recruiting process and
during the process we may require certain information/documentation to
validate the submissions to the client. Radgov (and not the client/s) is
responsible for any communication (between us) during this process. Please
be assured that any information shared with us would remain confidential
and stored on our fully secured servers and however, at any stage if you
are not comfortable with the process (would like to get more
clarification), please communicate your concerns via email to
escalati...@radgov.com for quick response.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.