Hello,

Hope you are doing great...!!!

I am attaching a job description for your review. If you are interested so
please revert me back with your updated resume. Please call me on  *6145037633
*or e-mail me at *an...@technocraftsol.com* <an...@technocraftsol.com>

*Job Title:                  Cloud Developer w/Ruby on Rails(**GC, USC and
GC-EAD only)*

*Location:              *   *Grand Rapids, MI*

*Contract Length:        **3-6 months (probably extend)*

*Job Description:-*

·         3 to 5 years developing Ruby on Rails applications

·         Experience with Javascript, HTML5, CSS3, RoR, RSpec, Postgres and
SQL databases

·         Experience with CI/CD pipelines (CircleCI or Jenkins)

·         Experience with Heroku and AWS cloud platforms

·         Knowledge of Github/Git version control, test driven development
and code reviews

·         Experience with agile / JIRA (or other similar tools)

Best Regards,

*Ankit Bhardwaj(AB) - Recruiter*

*Desk:*     *6145037633*

*E-Mail:* *an...@technocraftsol.com* <an...@technocraftsol.com>