*Position: Java Portal Architect*
*Location: Phoenix AZ Duration of Hiring: Long Term Contract Years of Exp:
10+ years of experience with Information Technology.*
*Job Description: *
• Experience in JEE, WebSphere Portal, JSR-286, JSR-186 Portal
development, Web Services, Tomcat, WebSphere (5.x), Sun Access Manager,
EJB, MDB, MQ, Struts, JSP, JDBC, Jakarta POIs
• Experience in Liferay Java Portal is a plus
• Experience in Java Web services, JMS and other middleware
• Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive
an independent project from an architectural stand point.
• Experience in cross functional architecture and technology &
solution thought leadership.
• Ability to work in a collaborative multi-application team
• Should possess excellent client interfacing skills and
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery
*Tejasri Surapaneni (Teju)*
Desk No-609-853-0818 Ext-2162
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.