Please go through the below requirement and let me know on
recrui...@tcagroupmail.com if you have
comfortable Resources or not.
Role: Sr. Project Manager/Project Manager
Duration: About 12 Months
Location: 2 Broadway, NYC
Preffred Local Candidates
1) Assist the PMO with overall Business and System Analysis
for technology related initiatives.
a. Working knowledge of data center environments in one or
more of the core operating technologies: server, storage, network, database
mgmt, system mgmt, DR/BCP best practices) – strong “end to end” understanding
of data center operations
b. Experience and understanding of Networks (WAN, LAN,
etc.), IPT, Mobility and other technical shared service areas
c. Experience and understanding of Active Directory, Exchange
email, DNS, etc.
d. Previous experience with large scale deployment and
of technology services across a large Enterprise
e. Perform analysis of business processes, business and system
requirements and system design for the development and configuration of
applications that support MTA business requirements
f. Held accountable and responsible delivering systems
solutions from project initiation to project closure
g. Manage a matrixed project team consisting of Business
Analyst, Programmers and/or Technical staff for the project duration
h. Lead, coordinate and facilitate meetings to review project
status with core project team members, key stakeholders and corporate
i. Prepare project status reports and other presentation
materials for upper management (CIO, VP, President, etc.). Effectively
project status and expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely
and clear fashion.
j. Develop and track progress against detailed project plans
including schedules, technical and business requirements, cost estimates,
plans, communication plans, risk mitigation plans, issues resolution and
planning. Act proactively to maintain progress and minimize risk. Maintain
effective project controls.
k. Operate as a critical liaison between various disciplines
within the MTA IT Department and external entities including technology
technology equipment vendors and space planning architects.
l. Create and execute project charter, work plans and
as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
m. Maintain open and timely communication with supervisors,
managers and working groups involved in the projects.
n. Prepare and submit cost estimates, and recommend subsequent
budget changes where necessary.
2) Adhere to a Standard Project Development Life Cycle approach
a. Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support
business requirements in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
b. Create detailed project work breakdown structure (WBS)
that organizes and defines project work scope, identifies project tasks,
resource requirements, costs, critical path activity, risks and risk mitigation
c. Manage and maintain Project Plans to track all tasks and
deliverables and publish status reports, executive briefings, meeting minutes
and other collaboration tools to effectively communicate project activity.
d. Work with Core project team to assist in the development
of test plans for new applications and oversee unit testing and system testing
to ensure the delivery of functional, low-error systems and solve critical
e. Develop and support critical project documentation
the project life cycle, from Initiation and Requirements stages through Design,
Development, Test, Implementation and Closeout. This includes but is not
to As-Is and To-Be process flows, Requirements Documentation, Test Plans,
Plan, User Manuals, Training Materials, Transition Documentation, etc.
f. Support system integration testing, UAT, and
g. Proactively manage changes in project scope, schedule,
h. Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored
appropriately per PMO guidelines.
i. Adhere and comply with MTA IT PMO framework and enforces
quality control and project standards.
j. Proactively manage potential and risks, and define
and mitigation strategies.
· Consultant will be performing most duties from the 2
Broadway office. Some travel to other MTA facilities/datacenters might be
· Consultant will not perform any work within 50 feet of
· The work will not involve areas with environmental risks
DELIVERABLES & Due dates:
1. Business Process Flows
3. Test Plans
4. Test Cases/Scenarios
5. Action Item Logs
6. Risk Matrices
7. Status Report
All source files will be provided to the MTA.
· Minimum of 8 years of experience in Project Management
· Experience in a core data center and shared service
· Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange
· Experience with Microsoft Operating System – Client and
· Experience with Office 365 deployments and upgrades
· Undergraduate degree in related field required
· 7+ years of related work experience including 4+ years
of technology project management experience.
· Some experience as a direct line manager preferred
· PMP certification preferred
· Detailed understanding of, and experience with, ITIL
· Excellent oral, written, presentation, and communication
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2013 (Word, Excel,
· Proficiency with Microsoft SharePoint version 2010 or
· Familiarity with Microsoft Project version 2010 or higher
· Proficiency with Microsoft Visio for flow charts/process
flows version 2010 or higher
· Excellent inter-personal skills including the ability
to work with individuals at all levels of the organization.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute in a
· Ability to independently set priorities and meet
in a fast paced environment; a self-starter
TCA Consulting Group Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.