Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our Implementing partner Requirement, Please go through the below
requirement and send us suitable consultant with their updated resume,
rates and Contact details ..

*Role: **Devops Engineer*

*Location: **Foster City, MI And Denver, CO*

*Work Duration:** 6 months *

*Years of Experience: 8+*

*Note: We need Photo id and visa copy (H1B)*
* Job Description:*

The project is to Migrate from Build forge/ Bamboo to Jenkins

*Must Haves – Skills:*  Build Forge and groovy

*Nice to Have/Skills: *Bamboo, Jenkins, Scripting

*What project are they working on: *They should be working on DevOps
implementation and in migrating the DevOps tools.

*If I'm not available over the phone, best way to reach me in email.......*

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0BE16.B9DD7240]

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285

Plainsboro, NJ 08536

*Santosh Kumar *

*Technical Recruiter*

Desk No-609-853-0818 Ext-2170
Fax :   609 799 5746

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

*Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500*

*Disclaimer:* http://www.nityo.com/Email_Disclaimer.html

"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.