*This is Vijay Batthula from Code Force 360.*
*Please submit Candidates for the below Requirement with Resume, Rate and
Contact details. Make sure the Candidate's skills match the requirement
*Visa and Passport Copy is mandatory at the time of submission.*
*Please share suitable profiles towards below position to *
*Job Title: Salesforce Functional Consultant/Solution Architect*
*Location: Effingham, IL*
*Duration: 6+ months*
• 6-8 years of experience in CRM domain and 3+ years of experience in
Salesforce implementations with sound knowledge on Salesforce Sales cloud
and Service cloud
• Should be able to conduct requirement gathering sessions, articulating
Salesforce features to business users and drive/participate in prototyping
• Experience in performing the requirement fit gap analysis with product
capabilities and defining configuration vs customization options
• Should be able to create Business requirement documents, Functional
requirement documents along with traceability matrix.
• Translating business requirements into Salesforce solution design - data
model, role hierarchy, sharing rules and security model and this creating
the functional design specification for the desired solution.
• Knowledge of implementation best practices and should be able to
configure and work along with rest of the team to build /configure the
• Experience in Application support along with helping in user adoption
• Good knowledge of Waterfall and Agile implementation methodologies
• Preferably Salesforce (Admin, and Sales/Service cloud certified)
*Email is the best way to reach me....*
*Vijay Kumar Batthula*
Code Force 360.
*Website :* http://www.codeforce.com/
*Maild Id :* vijay.ku...@codeforce.com
Connect with me on LinkedIn:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.