This is Satya working as Recruiter with ERP and ERP Corp We have a very
urgent requirement for one of our direct client, please go through the
below requirement and send me the updated resume.
*Job Title: Sr. Java Big data Developer*
*Location: San Francisco, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
· Auto build Test Data is responsible for the SFDC application test
execution, code coverage, analytics and test failure assignment. The test
automation infrastructure runs 50+ million tests, 155,000 hours of compute
per day, across ~10000 virtual machines. With a focus on metrics,
performance and data analysis, is working to improve the developer
· Primary role as a Java *developer will be primarily focused on
improving the robustness of code coverage distributed system.*
· Code coverage system is horizontally scaled, VM based solution to
coverage and integrated upload of data objects into the Salesforce platform
*Secondary role will include: *
· Implement features and unit tests on team core test data
· Provide production support
· Support other teams and developers who use our technology stack
*Minimum qualifications: *
· 4 years Java programming experience at a minimum
· Experience developing for UNIX/Linux
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent
*Preferred qualifications *
· Experience with Atlassian Clover or *Jacoco* Code Coverage
(highly preferred but no longer required)
· Strong foundation in *data structures, algorithms, and software
· A history of large systems design and development
· BS in Computer Science with at least seven years of experience,
MS in Computer Science, or equivalent
*Please send us the following details along with the updated resume for
Expected hourly Rate:
Total IT Exp:
Willing to Relocate:
ERP and ERP Corp
48531 Warm Springs Blvd, Suite 405A, Fremont, CA 94539.
Email: *sa...@erpanderp.com* <sa...@erpanderp.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.