Dear Partners/Job Seekers,

We have a Corp to Corp opening for the following position. If you have matching candidates please submit their profiles. Profiles matching the below job requirement will be contacted at the earliest.

  Job Title :  SAP FICO Functional Consultant
  Location :   Ohio
  Key Skills :  Needed for CO config, break fix, month-end support. Classic GL, COPA, PCA, CAA is required. • SAP FICO is the important module of ERP and both FI and CO modules stores the financial transactions data.COPA Will come under customer generated data sources. We are generating data source based on some other object
  Experience :  8 Years

Click the below link to View and Apply for this Job.

http://bighotlist.com/#/details/34948

Thanks & Regards,

Martyn

Kohlberg

Log in to www.bighotlist.com to check the complete job details.

Connect with over 10,000 Staffing Vendors. Live!