My name is Samir; I am a Technical Recruiter with an IT staffing firm name VLS
IT Consulting. We are a leading business process solutions firm, seeking
IT professionals for our clients. WE ONLY WORK WITH DIRECT CLIENTS.

You can reply me back on sre...@tecsplus.com if you have comfortable resources.

Below are the job details for your reference:

Job Title:  Sr. Network Engineer

Location: Buffalo, NY

Duration:  6 months initial with extension

Travel is Minimal

This resource will be focused on the TEC initiatives, representing the branch
and campus domains.  They will be responsible for working with the global
representatives globally looking at potential circuit delivery changes to
saves.  Once agreed they will contribute to the delivery projects such as
technology changes, testing and rollout of the 4G or other circuit
They may also be involved in other branch / campus initiatives such as Wi-Fi

Role impact this resource will work with the Branch and Campus Domain to focus
on the Telecomm Efficiency Challenge initiatives.

Remote working possible, but should be in the office primarily.

Emergency Cover / Overtime:

Occasional weekends and evening, as required

Technical Skills:

Competent in Cisco routing/switching, Branch and Campus design, wi-fi
and  proven track record of project delivery, able to respond quickly to

• Cisco LAN/WAN Support, Configuration and Troubleshooting

• Support Network Implementations and Migrations

• Perform Routine System/IOS Upgrades

• Strong Understanding of Layer 2 and 3 concepts

• Routing Protocols – EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, VRFs

• Experience with Wireless LAN – Controllers and APs

• 7+ years’ of industry experience, 5+ years minimum hands-on configuration
experience with Cisco routers and switches

• Excellent written and verbal communication skills

• CCNP or CCNA Certification.

Awaiting your response

Samir | Technical Recruiter

VLS IT Consulting

IT Staffing, Training, Occupational Health Services & GSA Schedule 70

Certified MOWBE and EDWOSB

"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.