*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*
*Position: Full Stack Java Developer*
*Duration: 6 month*
*Location: Richmond, VA*
We are building a new agile team to deliver working software for the
Recoveries Business in US Card in support of the product development for
the new future state platform/System of Record. Team members will be
responsible for full stack development (front end web client, back-end
services and APIs) in all phases of the system development lifecycle (story
refinement, analysis, design, develop, test, deploy, support) utilizing
agile delivery methodology, adherence to existing process guidelines and
production support of implemented capabilities. The team will be
co-located with its business partners and engage with other teams both in
Recoveries and outside Recoveries.
· 5+ years’ experience in software development
· 3+ years’ experience in in application development using Java and
Spring on Linux platforms
· 2+ years’ experience in web application development using
· Experience developing REST APIs
· Experience with Agile and Agile Craftsmanship practices including
TDD/ATDD, Paired Programming and Emergent Design
· Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Experience with deploying applications to the cloud (AWS)
· Experience with Micro-services Architecture
· Knowledge of Domain Driven Design
· Experience with Git version control system
· Experience in DevOps and Automation and using CICD tools and
processes (such as Jenkins, Maven, Ansible)
· Experience with messaging tools such as Kafka
· Familiarity with Financial Services and Banking concepts
978-558-4666 x 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.