*Local to TX Only.*
Hope you are doing great !
Let me know if you would be interested in the below position.
*Job Role: Network Security Engineer*
*Location:* *Dallas, TX*
*Duration: 3 Months Contract To Hire*
Expert level understanding of networking & security concepts, hands-on
experience on various security technologies of products/appliances such as
below and more:
*Technical Skill requirement*
Firewalls – Cisco, Palo Alto.
VPN – Cisco (IPSec/SSL).
IDS/IPS – Tipping point,IBM Proventia
Access Control – Cisco Secure ACS, RSA Authentication Manager
Network Access Control - Cisco ISE
Vulnerability Assessment – Nessus, Qualysgard.
Security Event Monitoring – Q Radar
Traffic Analysis - Wireshark
· Responsible for implementation, administration and management of
customer’s security infrastructure.
· Ensure that Firewall Rules are reviewed in accordance with Risk
management Framework. Maintaining network compliance with SOX/PCI
· Assess potential items of risk and opportunities of vulnerability
in the network through Security Event monitoring and analysis.
· Should have good analytical, logical and problem solving skills.
· Should have capability to understand customer's technical
requirements and map those to a technical solution.
· Audit Support - Data gathering, audit responses, remediation
recommendations, and remediation mitigation
· Preferred Technical Certifications: CCSP, CCSA
Thanks & Regards,
Vikram | Technical Recruiter
*Email: **vikra...@e-solutionsinc.com* <vikra...@e-solutionsinc.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.