We are currently working on filling an exciting new contract opportunity
for an *NodeJS Developer *position that will be based out in *South
*Job Title: NodeJS Developer*
*Location: South Brunswick, NJ*
*Duration: 3+ Months*
*Interview Type: Phone interview only - maybe video call*
*CANDIDATES CAN WORK 100% REMOTE*
*Minimum Requirements: *
· 5 or more years of experience in Node JS development
· Application development using node.Js knowledge of microservices
& container management is a plus
· Experience in profiling, debugging & troubleshooting NodeJS
processes Strong Knowledge of Node.Js
· Experience & good working knowledge of Nginx, is a plus
· Experience in fine tuning or customizing nginx for optimizations,
is a plus
· Experience in developing Nodejs Add-on with C++ Understanding the
nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
Implementation of security and data protection
· Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable
· Experience with Google V8 scripting engine to build Node Add-on
with hands-on development experience on Linux Applicant must meet MOST of
Sonoma Consulting, Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.