My name is Sampda and I am recruiter at eTeam Inc. eTeam Inc is a global
contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000 clients globally.We have
an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.
*Job Title: Sr Salesforce Developer *
*Location: Jersey City, NJ *
*Duration: Contract to Hire**(Looking for US/GC)*
• 3-6 years programming experience
• Hands-on, in-depth experience with Apex, VisualForce, SOQL/SOSL, Force.com
<http://force.com> IDE and Force.com <http://force.com> Ajax Toolkit
• Salesforce.com <http://salesforce.com> configuration and application
• Salesforce.com <http://salesforce.com> integration experience preferred
• Full knowledge of common software design patterns (Gang of Four)
• 3-6 years' experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• 3-6 years' experience with distributed systems development
• 3-6 years' experience with real time, high volume transaction systems
• Experience working with highly concurrent systems preferred
• Financial services/brokerage experience preferred
• Experience with real time processing, relational database systems, and
• Ability to interpret business requirements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated experience working with core business logic within
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• Candidate should have at least one of the following salesforce
certifications: DEV 401, App Builder, Platform Developer 1.
• Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian
The Sr. Salesforce Developer will perform complex software design tasks and
work independently on the design, installation and maintenance of complex
• Performs product design and development tasks of a moderate to high
complexity which require research and analysis
• Perform system design and specification development, program logic and
flow-charting, unit/functional testing, debugging, and documentation
• Works independently and with supervisory review on moderate to highly
complex programming tasks. Provides analysis of problems and recommends
solutions. Prepares design documentation, implementation plans and test
• Participates in client interactions, possibly with more senior team
members, to develop system solutions to business problems
• Works within established procedures to develop, test, implement, and
maintain application software
• Mentors more junior developers and may lead projects as needed
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or
know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest,
please call me ASAP at (732) 318-3770 even if we have spoken recently
about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a
daytime phone number so I can reach you.
Thanks and Regards
1001 Durham Avenue Suite 201
South Plainfield, NJ, 07080
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.