Greetings,

My name is Sampda and I am recruiter at eTeam Inc. eTeam Inc is a global
contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000 clients globally.We have
an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

*Job Title: Sr Salesforce Developer *

*Location: Jersey City, NJ *

*Duration: Contract to Hire**(Looking for US/GC)*

  Requirements:
• 3-6 years programming experience
• Hands-on, in-depth experience with Apex, VisualForce, SOQL/SOSL, Force.com
<http://force.com> IDE and Force.com <http://force.com> Ajax Toolkit
• Salesforce.com <http://salesforce.com> configuration and application
design skills
• Knowledge of XML, HTML, DHTML, CSS, SOAP/REST and Javascript preferred
• Salesforce.com <http://salesforce.com> integration experience preferred
• Full knowledge of common software design patterns (Gang of Four)
• 3-6 years' experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• 3-6 years' experience with distributed systems development
• 3-6 years' experience with real time, high volume transaction systems
preferred
• Experience working with highly concurrent systems preferred
• Financial services/brokerage experience preferred
• Experience with real time processing, relational database systems, and
data
• Ability to interpret business requirements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated experience working with core business logic within
applications
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• Candidate should have at least one of the following salesforce
certifications: DEV 401, App Builder, Platform Developer 1.
• Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian
requirements listed

*Role:*
The Sr. Salesforce Developer will perform complex software design tasks and
work independently on the design, installation and maintenance of complex
Salesforce systems/projects.
Responsibilities:
• Performs product design and development tasks of a moderate to high
complexity which require research and analysis
• Perform system design and specification development, program logic and
flow-charting, unit/functional testing, debugging, and documentation
• Works independently and with supervisory review on moderate to highly
complex programming tasks. Provides analysis of problems and recommends
solutions. Prepares design documentation, implementation plans and test
case documents.
• Participates in client interactions, possibly with more senior team
members, to develop system solutions to business problems
• Works within established procedures to develop, test, implement, and
maintain application software
• Mentors more junior developers and may lead projects as needed
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or
know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest,
please call me ASAP at  (732) 318-3770 even if we have spoken recently
about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a
daytime phone number so I can reach you.

Thanks and Regards

Sampda Arora

Technical Recruiter

eTeam Inc