Greetings from *Global Enterprise Tech Resources Inc.*
Below is the job description for your reference, do go through it and let
me know your interest and the *expected rate on C2C/W2.*
*Position: Sr. User Experience*
*Location: Milwaukee or New York *
*Duration: 4+ months (will be extended) *
The *User Experience Lead* is a user-centered, innovative designer who is
committed to creating beautifully simple experiences, and delightful
moments of interaction.
· Think through complex features and flows, balance user needs and
business needs, and make the complex feel simple to users.
· This is a hands on role—the Lead is expected to create design
work as well as inspire and guide junior designers.
· Help define and drive the future of our company's product
experience from signup to long-term engagement, and for both customers and
· 4+ years of experience designing interfaces for large-scale
digital experiences and applications.
· An extreme passion for understanding the user, and a strong
communicator of the user’s perspective throughout the design process.
· A belief that UX is more than just UI, and includes all
user-centered design activities from research, concepting, flows, sitemaps,
wireframes, prototypes, annotations, and more.
· Extensive knowledge of best in class interaction design patterns
across a variety of platforms.
· The drive to push beyond existing design patterns, and to
consistently create visionary work.
· A track record of working collaboratively with other designers,
researchers, engineers, and product owners.
· Working knowledge of design and prototyping tools, such as
Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Invision and anything else needed to get
the job done.
*Link to work or an online portfolio is a must *
*Things that we value: *
· Curious minds and an appetite for learning
· Passion for the craft
· A strong point of view with a healthy dose of humility
· A collaborative mindset, perseverance and a great sense of humor
· A passion for User Experience
· A personality that thrives in a agile/nimble environments
· Willingness to take risks
· A belief in our vision
· Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Sketch, InVision and Adobe
*Thanks and Regards, Kranthi *Global Enterprise Tech Resources
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.