Hello,

Hope you are doing great...!!!

I am attaching a job description for your review. If you are interested so
please revert me back with your updated resume. Please call me on  *6145037633
*or e-mail me at *an...@technocraftsol.com* <an...@technocraftsol.com>

*Job Title:                 * *Integration Engineers*

*Location:            *      *Grand Rapids, MI*

*Contract Length:  *   *6 months +*

*Job Description:-*

*2 integration engineers* (Systems Quality Engineer) to integrate for the 3
cloud developers ASAP

·         Infrastructure technology has made the jump to the cloud and
we’re right there on the front of the wave that is providing IT, developers
and cloud providers with critical insights to safeguard the success of
their businesses and ensure uptime.

   - Responsible for engineering activities to include system design,
   procurement, integration, test, deployment, and documentation of *Cloud
   based development environment*
   - End-to-end management of the development process
   - 5+ years of *software development experience*
   - *Strong application and infrastructure knowledge*
   - *Knowledge **of C#, Ruby, Scala*

Best Regards,

*Ankit Bhardwaj(AB) - Recruiter*

Technocraft Solutions LLC

3974 Brown Park Drive, Suite F

Hilliard, Ohio-43026

*Desk:*     *6145037633*

*E-Mail:* *an...@technocraftsol.com* <an...@technocraftsol.com>

*Web:*     *www.technocraftsol.com* <http://www.technocraftsol.com/>*, *
*www.xdimensiontech.com* <http://www.xdimensiontech.com/>

*Partner with XDimension Technology*

 *P Please do not print unless absolutely necessary. Spread environmental
awareness*

*Note: *Technocraft Solutions LLC works with Direct Client’s and Preferred
Vendors Nationwide.

Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of Technocraft
Solutions LLC association for the mentioned project and will not approach
Technocraft Solutions LLC Client directly.